Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Political Affairs: develop and maintain a strong internal and external network (government and industry) to support Public Affairs Lead and Leadership team see around corners, anticipate policy changes, analyze and better understand policies then report to Public Affairs Lead before cascade to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Industry Affairs: actively engage to and join some task force of some trade/industrial associations in order to effectively anticipate the environment shaping activities lead by Public Affairs Lead.
• Media Relations: to support Public Affairs Lead in designing and preparing material before all engagements to media stakeholders, as well as to help increase awareness/positive public perception of our therapeutic areas of expertise and ultimately help drive product demand
• Product Communication: support Public Affairs Lead on designing category strategies/plans with media and other stakeholders a focus on Pfizer business (especially new product launch) and collaborate with agencies to implement it.
• Corporate Social Affairs: partner and support work of Pfizer foundation in the market, where applicable, to reinforce Pfizer messaging of commitment to Vietnam as a good corporate citizen.
• Stakeholders management & Intelligence Information: manage stakeholders engagement & connections (especially in Hanoi) and based on all legal channels to analyze environment intelligence information relating to the pharmaceutical industry to support Public Affairs Lead and organization developing strategy and appropriate activities.
• Meeting facilitator: Facilitate (arranging, translating, connecting, etc.) all meetings, workshop, visits, etc. of Pfizer Vietnam, region and global delegations to Vietnam (especially to Hanoi for engaging the governmental and NGO
Yêu cầu công việc
• A Bachelor’s degree with major in law, political science, public relations, international affairs, government studies, or trade policy being an advantage
• At least five years’ work experience in areas of government, lobbying or trade associations with strong working knowledge of legislative process
• Knowledge of the government and political situation, trade institutions is essential
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and develop constructive relationships externally and regionally across product categories
• Act independently to uncover and resolve issues that have impact on the development and implementation of category strategies
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with fluency in Vietnamese and English
• High sense of ethics and integrity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium healthcare insurance for employee & direct dependents
- Committed 13-month, attractive performance bonus, 18 days of annual leave & 9 days of sick leave
- Continuous learning and career growth