Responsible for issues relating to Structural Design, including but not limited to:
Supporting Lead HVAC Engineer in preparing Engineering Procedures and Engineering Execution Plan, Project Execution plan.
Executing the assigned training to develop the HVAC engineering skill/ experience for PTSC M&C’s engineers to make sure that they can perform the Conceptual Design/ FEED/ Detail Design
Executing the assigned HVAC activities in engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations in accordance with all technical, quality contractual and execution aspect of the project as per instruction of the mechanical lead
Performs FEED/Detailed Design Engineering includes: Cooling load calculations, preparation of HVAC equipment datasheets, HVAC system specifications.
Review 3D Modeling for Ducting works and perform constructability review
Supervise the HVAC Engineer and Designer for executing the above mentioned activities to implement without fail in terms of quality and schedule.
Preparation of requisition, scope of inspection for HVAC equipment, vendor’s bid technical evaluation including report, equipment data summary, review start-up and commissioning procedures, reviews documents from vendors.
Prepare Site survey report, HVAC study report, HVAC design basis reports and various reports as necessary for projects.
Conduct engineering analysis and recommend technical solutions for HVAC engineering.
Cooperate with electrical engineers and relevant discipline to carry out engineering documents of HVAC package.
Perform studies and calculations for the installation or renovation of HVAC systems. Obtain required design data from existing systems or facilities to verify performance parameters and system compatibility.
Develop conceptual plans and final designs to correct deficiencies or satisfy project requirements as requested by Production, Maintenance, Environmental, Architectural, Facilities Project Management, Energy Management, and Lean Manufacturing departments.
Develop bid documents including project specifications and detailed engineering drawings utilizing AutoCAD. Follow department standards for document development and filing in document management system.
Coordinate the aspects of HVAC system design with other Engineering disciplines including Environmental, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Architectural.
Obtain firm quotations from equipment vendors and contractors or estimate costs for the proposed installation or renovation work. Coordinate with Purchasing to procure HVAC equipment and system installation services.
Coordinate the efforts of installation technicians and mechanics engaged in HVAC system installation and modification to ensure a cost effective and timely completion. Commission new systems to ensure operational requirements are satisfied.
Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating to HVAC discipline.
Establish contact with client, client’ third parties, Consultant Engineering company to ensure their requirements are understood and communicated to all.
Responsibilities of Senior Structural Engineer shall be included, but not limited to:
Prepare Structural Work Instructions
In charge for teaching/training/instructing/knowledge transferring of engineering work for structural engineers in Company/Project.
Support Lead structural engineer To manage and control all structural engineering works and assigned personnel to ensure that, the personnel perform proper works, the works complete with budget and schedule for PTSC actual projects.
Perform engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations. Initiates and reviews material lists, data sheets, specifications and design reports.
Initiate and review enquiry, evaluates quotations and prepares bid technical tabulations and recommendation.
Provides technical guidelines, assistance and problem solver to offshore structural engineers during design stage.
Provide design checking for both reports and drawings and ensure all QAM (Quality Assurance Management) procedure is accordingly performed.
Provide advice and check works in his fields or expertise when required.
Assist Lead engineer to set standards of excellence. Establish criteria and/ or work procedures to achieve a high level quality, productivity or service
Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating to Structural discipline
Establish contact with client and client’ third parties to ensure their requirements are understood and communicated to all.
Perform other related structural engineering works as requirement of Engineering Department Manager.
Responsible for issues relating to Instrument Engineering, including but not limited to:
Train PTSC M&C Instrument engineers to use sizing software for flow elements, control valves and safety relief valves, equipment selection etc, Intools and simulation computer programs as well as other spreadsheet programs/calculation and engineering.
Set up/accomplish the Detail Design database including all the related procedures, standard specification, forms of datasheet, Technical Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluation, Drawing Format/template, engineering soft-wares, standards, etc. for carrying out the engineering job.
Develop/accomplish Instrument norm for Engineering Detailed Design.
Involve in Company Bidding projects if required.
Operate independently on routine project, oversee work plans.
Take responsibility in the safety, the quality, the progress, the schedule and the effectiveness of instrument design tasks in the project.
Provide guidance and leadership to project instrument engineers; this includes work assignments, reviewing reports and balancing the team member workload.
Identify risks associated with a project at the proposal stage; satisfy client and our requirements with regard to risk management.
Lead, review and/or provide input for other engineers.
Review and markup complex drawings, documents.
Accurately apply codes and regulations
Coordinate with Client, all disciplines
Solve interdisciplinary design conflicts
Contribute to maintaining and improving quality control
Project Closing Report, experienced lessons after each previous completion projects.
Report to Instrument Team Leader / Engineering Manager/Project Manager
- Cài đặt máy chủ.
- Quản trị hệ thống Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Quản trị, giám sát hệ thống AD RMS.
- Quản trị giám sát hế thống máy chủ mail server.
- Quản trị hệ thống Wireless.
- Quản trị hệ thống Firewall.
- Quản trị, giám sát hệ thống Server dự án.
- Quản trị, giám sát hệ thống hệ thống ảo hóa.
- Nghiên cứu, phát triển nâng cấp hệ thống ảo hóa.
- Quản trị, giám sát hệ thống VPN Server.
- Quản trị, phát triển hệ thống chứng thực
- Quản trị, nghiên cứu phát triển hệ thống VOIP.
- Quản trị, nghiên cứu phát triển hệ thống giám sát, report.
- Nghiên cứu, quản trị hệ thống thông tin dữ liệu.
- Quản trị, giám sát hệ thống database.
- Quản trị giám sát hệ thống backup dữ liệu thường xuyên.`
- Nghiên cứu và thiết kế các giải pháp công nghệ, phục vụ cho hệ thống.
- Hỗ trợ các phòng ban khác trong việc triển khai và quản lí hệ thống phần mềm chuyên dụng.
- Phối hợp với các đối tác xây dựng và triển khai các giải pháp hệ thống phục vụ người dung, phòng ban.
- Hỗ trợ người dung với vị trí IT Level 3.
- Quản trị, phát triển hệ thống Anti-virus Server .
- Nghiên cứu xây dựng các quy trình chuẩn công nghệ thông tin.
- Nghiên cứu các công nghệ mới.
- Thông tin chi tiết: http //mc.ptsc.com.vn .
Responsible for issues relating to Electrical & Instrument Inspection, including but not limited to:
- Perform inspection and monitoring for acceptance testing, prepare report for construction stages following Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and other related approved procedures to ensure compliance with specified technical requirements. Perform material inspection, installation and commissioning.
- Monitor and control the quality and schedule of E&I construction, equipments installation for E&I system
- Coordinate with construction team, commissioning team to complete documents for Pre-com/ Commissioning stage.
- Prepare Non Conformance Report (NCR) when find out any non-conformance of product, update the NCR list and monitor the solving progress. Analysis NCRs and give solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Prepare and monitor to close punchlist. Coordinate with pre-commissioning/commissioning team and sub-contractor to solve outstanding problems prior pre-commissioning stage and “mechanical completion” acceptance.
- Inspect equipments and tools which have been calibrated/ verified and stamped prior to actual usage.
- Responsible for storing related documents during project construction.
- More details at: http //mc.ptsc.com.vn
Responsible for issues relating to Process Engineering, including but not limited to:
- Have deep understanding to Process and equipments in central processing platform (CPP/ Topside); propose appropriate process solutions to client’s demand and engineering standards.
- Follow up and update P&ID, PFD, SFD and UFD during work implementation.
- Suggest essential equipments for process system to complete engineering documents/ drawings.
- Implement process engineering and calculation.
- Participate in the risk, safety and Hazard analysis to system and operators.
- Check the connection and interface among equipments and skid to ensure their compliance with standards and specification.
- Propose operating manual/ procedures for skids and equipments.
- Participate in TBE and equipment procurement.
- Coordinate with other teams like piping, structure, electrical, procurement teams to propose optimal solutions during engineering or engineering modification (in terms of price and technical issues).
- Coordinate with other teams to complete datasheet for skids and equipments.
- Support pre-commissioning, electrical and piping teams to complete relevant work.
- More details at: http //mc.ptsc.com.vn
Responsible for issues relating to Piping & Mechanical Inspection, including but not limited to:
Work as per the job assignments specified by Lead Safety Engineer as per the Project Execution Plan and Project Quality Plan
Report to Lead Safety Engineer
Responsible for preparation and issue of all key deliverables and review discipline related deliverables produced by Safety Engineer
Familiar with and be able to coordinate technical safety studies such as HAZOP, HAZID, ALARP, QRA, EMERA, NHRA, FEA, ESSA, Design Safety Case, Assumption Register, Major Accident Event Register
Ensure that the engineering deliverables are delivered as per schedule and within the allocated budget man hour,
Support lead engineer in updating/inputting the weekly and monthly progress report for the project,
Review along with the project manager and client on the needs and technical aspect of the project,
Support lead in reviewing and supplying the inputs to all inter –discipline interfaces related to engineering scope of work,
Support lead in checking other discipline’s documents,
Review/check discipline’s TQ, MOM,
Attend all the meetings with client, inter-discipline, PMT, as and when required,
Close-out all holds list pertaining to the discipline.
Senior Electrical Engineering’s responsibility includes but not limited to these following tasks:
Supporting Lead Electrical Engineer in preparing Engineering Procedures and Engineering Execution Plan, Project Execution plan
Executing the assigned activities in engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations in accordance with all technical, quality contractual and execution aspect of the project as per instruction of the mechanical lead
Knowledge of analytical and design computer programs (e.g. ETAP, EDSA, Smart Plant Electrical)
Must have been in Consultants’ organization for at least 3 years in similar position.
Must be Electrical Engineering Team Leader in at least 2 successful projects in FEED/Detailed Design for Offshore Oil &Gas Platform
Making the detailed plan for training PTSC M&C Electrical engineers on job and also overseas to develop the engineering capacity.
Excellent interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style (in English)
Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines
Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented
Application knowledge of client’s systems and programs
Ability to accurately apply codes and regulations
Ability to coordinate with all disciplines, extract and relay relevant information for complex projects
Ability to write reports not requiring significant editing
Ability to identify risks
Project Closing Report, experienced lessons after each previous completion project.
Responsible for issues relating to Mechanical Engineering, including but not limited to:
- To prepare/ issue all mechanical documents per MDR (material lists, data sheets, specifications, requisitions and design reports...)
- Perform engineering conceptual, FEED and detail design and calculations. Initiates and material lists, data sheets, specifications, requisitions and design reports...
- Interface with multiple disciplines for design input, select mechanical equipment, material selections…
- Initiate and review enquiry, evaluates quotations and prepares bid technical tabulations and recommendation.
- Provides technical assistance on site during fabrication, hook-up, commissioning and start-up as required.
- Technically assist Procurement Department in project bidding, procuring equipment, materials and services relating to Mechanical discipline.
- Establish contact with client, client’ third parties, Consultant Engineering company to ensure their requirements are understood and communicated to all.
- Perform other related Mechanical engineering works as requirement of Engineering Manager/ Project Manager if any
- More details at: http //mc.ptsc.com.vn
- Responsible for the safety, the quality, the schedule and the effectiveness of the assigned tasks to Lead Structural Engineer and Project Construction Manager.
- Directly complete calculation and engineering documents; or review and responsible for the accuracy of engineering documents.
- Directly implement Material Take-Off (MTO), or review MTO implementation serving for the project operation; and responsible for the accuracy of MTO.
- Directly implement Site Technical Query (STQ) or review STQ implementation when there is any problem in the Construction discipline.
- Research and enhance technical renovation/initiatives and other safe, effective engineering and construction methods.
Contribute all aspects relating to structure design in the project. Obligations include but not limited to following tasks:
- Master the scope of work, specifications and requirements of the contract and the project schedule.
- Manage and supervise personnel assigned to the team; coordinate the team work to ensure the quality, the effectiveness and the schedule.
- Responsible for technical solutions during the process of designing structure of construction or responsible for changing design during construction implementation.
- Responsible for reviewing documents and drawings of the team; responsible for cross check with other disciplines during engineering process.
- Responsible for calculating lifting and Load-out of the project.
- Responsible for responding complaints of clients and satisfying clients, in terms of matters of structure.
- Coordinate with other engineering teams of the project, such as Electricity Control Team, Piping Team, Skid Team and PDMS Team) to solve any problems of the team.
- Assist and coordinate with Planning discipline in making and control designing plans of the project.
- Assist and coordinate with Procurement discipline of the project during the process of purchasing material, equipments and services for the structural design and construction of the project (Assist Procurement Discipline in evaluating and reviewing documents provided by service and equipment vendors, in terms of technical issues, so as to ensure these documents are in accordance with the design.
- Manage the equipment usage in the project.
- Coordinate with Construction disciplines in issuing drawings and documents for construction; requests for innovation and changes in engineering from Construction team; and in completing the final drawings of structure.
- Coordinate with subcontractors / service and equipment vendors in solving matters relating to structural design.
- During the design process, responsible for mistakes, which cause negative effects on the schedule, the quality and the cost of the project.
- Responsible for the usage worth of the project’s engineering.
- More Details at: http://mc.ptsc.com.vn
Responsibilities of Piping Designer shall be included, but not limited to:
- Work as per the job assignments specified by Senior Piping Designer as per the Project Execution Plan and Project Quality Plan.
- Reports to Senior Piping Designer all execution works as assigned.
- Ensure piping design activities to match with schedule of piping design project.
- Responsible for Piping Design & Layout activities including the development and provision of technical guidelines are required.
- Check clashing, safety, handling, operation, accessibility, maintenance, construction and offshore installation via 3D model
- Ensure piping design parameters to match with project piping requirements
- Ensure piping design complies with established project standards.
- Check and update vendor data.
- To conduct necessary site survey inclusive of walk downs of current systems, locate tie-ins and measuring.
- Perform with civil/structural along with stress departments to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
- Prepare piping design sketches as required by Layout principle Engineer.
- Check piping drawings developed by drafting personnel.
- Complete isometric drawings and piping layout
- Ensure to complete updating piping component and prepare detailed drawings as necessary.
- Develop preliminary Bills of Materials with respect to piping design requirement.
- Prepare information to provide for other disciplines as required.
- Participate project meetings and provide Piping design status as required.
- Provide assistance to sales and contracts for proposals as required.
- More details: Please kindly refer to our website: http://mc.ptsc.com.vn
- Salary: Negotiable and competitive, can be much varied depending on candidates’ capabilities.
- Insurance: PVICare.
- Transportation: 29-seat coach from Vung Tau to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Lunch paid by company; Monthly telephone cards.
- Sport Facilities: Football, Tennis, volleyball, Table tennis.