Mô tả công việc
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until September 2020
• Assist the project management in achieving the project´s objective;
• Technical advice to MONRE and other government institutions on how to embark on AQM at national level and how to link it strategically with CCM;
• Carry out training needs analyses and develop new or adapt existing training material on AQM and CCM;
• Carry out training and capacity development of partner institutions and personnel;
• Assist the project team in Germany in the design of a knowledge dissemination strategy for Vietnam;
• Prepare and support the implementation of the knowledge dissemination strategy in Viet Nam;
• Prepare and support the development and dissemination of communications materials for policy development of AQM in Vietnam
• Define easy to implement measures for transport and industry related emission reductions;
• Together with the partners (city and district officials) compile the measures in an immediate action plan to be discussed publicly;
• Identify in detail and comprehensively air pollution reducing measures for Hanoi and Hoan Kiem district and evaluate mitigation costs for air pollution and climate change mitigation;
• Discuss those measures, their costs and benefits with representatives from civil society organisations, government and industry and agree on their adoption for the city and/or district’s Clean Air Plan;
• Develop concepts and organise technical meetings, workshops and conferences;
• Support the implementation of institutional capacity development measures (training courses, study tours);
• Support the monitoring and evaluation of the project’s activities, prepare reports and presentation materials;
• Steer local consultants who will partially assist the above-mentioned measures.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Master’s Degree ideally in a subject related to at least one of the following fields: environmental science, climate change, energy, economics;
• Proven experience in Air Quality Management;
• Proven experience in Climate Change Mitigation;
• At least 4 years of professional working experience in a comparable position;
• Profound knowledge of the Vietnamese climate change policy framework, legislation, institutional landscape, relevant implementation structures, responsibilities and planning processes;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with analytical capacities and ability to synthesise relevant findings;
• Excellent ability to share knowledge and experience, a good team player and self-management skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work and produce - sometimes under high pressure - high quality outputs with limited supervision and management;
• Excellent command of MS Office and good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either through Vietnamworks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 13th September 2019
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer – AQM and CCM project” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the deutsche gesellschaft für internationale zusammenarbeit (giz)
- Địa chỉ: