Mô tả công việc
- Work closely with Head Of Project Management to get all updates and direction for the project.
- Working in creative and edutaintment industry, both in Vietnam and region.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Coordinate internal resourced and third parties/vendors for the execution off projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time. Within scope and within budget.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering brief and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Establish, cultivate relationships with all parties, respond to all inquiries and find solutions to all issues.
- Work with multiple internal departments to create efficient working processes and help improve the quality of products.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manger the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Be able to create, manage and improve processes, timeline and budget.
- Good at client – facing and internal communication skills.
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
- Good at speaking and writing in English.
- Strong working knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word, PPT, ect)
- Quick understanding, quick learner, long-term commitment
* EDUACATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer candidates who experienced on creative and education fields.
Position type: Full time
Working location: 422 Vo Van Kiet, Ward Co Giang. Dist 1, HCMC
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: