Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: R212/D1 building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound 298 Kim Ma Strt, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
* Reporting to: Senior Project Finance Officer
* Summary of the Position
The PFA shall support the QT PFO in bookkeeping, accounting and financial management of the Quang Tri Project office
* Specific Areas of Responsibility
• Ensure payment requests are properly supported with documents, which are in accordance with MAG’s financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial transactions.
• Manage petty cash fund.
• Transfer documents to bank for all bank transactions and liaise with bank on related matters.
• Maintain MAG Cashbook for all cash receipts and payments.
• Reconcile cash accounts.
• Support VAT reimbursement process.
• Maintain financial documents systematically including vouchers, cashbooks, reports, and other related documents in a secure place.
• Support internal, external and donor audit process
• Undertake other duties as directed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• The PFA will be expected to work within the framework of MAG’s core values.
• S/he is also expected to show initiative, sound judgment and to make relevant staff aware of any issues relating to finance, which might affect decisions on financial issues and policies.
• S/he will be expected to co-operate as a member of the project team, and will be appraised according to the quality of service provided to ensure the operations run smoothly
• To always work within the MAG Code of Conduct