Mô tả công việc
1. Nature of the consultancy: An initial six-month (April- September 2019) Project Assistant role to support a team involved in the implementation of a UK Home Office-funded project to combat modern slavery and human trafficking from Vietnam across five key provinces.
2. IOM Project to which the Consultancy is contributing: Tackling Modern Slavery from Vietnam: An interagency programme for behaviour change, access to justice and reintegration support.
3. Tasks to be performed under this contract:
a) Support planning and implementation of project activities
b) Support drafting of reports and policy in consultation with project partners
c) Assist with monitoring and recording financial and administrative tasks related to project implementation and reporting
d) Build working relationships with project partners and key Government authorities
e) Support the organization of events, meetings, seminars, trainings and workshop
f) Support coordination of logistical and administrative tasks for conducting field visits and activities, including travel arrangements
g) Provide formal and informal interpretation at meetings and conduct translation of documents from Vietnamese to English (and vice versa)
h) Develop, monitor and update hardcopy and online visibility materials for promoting the project and related activities
i) Undertake duty travel as required
j) Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Type of Appointment: Consultant contract, 6 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Yêu cầu công việc
- For Vietnamese national.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese; Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (international relations, social sciences, political science, development, health) with at least two years of relevant experience working on issues related to human trafficking, vulnerability, and/or migration; experience with Government engagement; project development and implementation beneficial.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office at 304 Kim Ma st, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks. Email title should indicate: Application to Project Assistant Position-TMSV project.
IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and Bonus as per Company Policies
- Insurances according to Labor law
- Dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức di cư quốc tế ( iom )
- Địa chỉ: