Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Assistant reports directly to the Manager and coordinates her/his activities with him. Her/his function includes but is not restricted to the following duties:
• Coordinate and/or undertake a study and comprehensively review relevant literature of TVET systems in Vietnam.
• Review existing documents to learn the experiences, best practices to identify the specific lessons learnt and practical recommendations for the Vocational Training for the Youth in Vietnam project.
• Work closely with the consultants and Project’s team members to carry out the project’s missions.
• Conduct, prepare and present the market feasibility report to the Board and potential stakeholders.
• Participate in business planning and budget preparation for approval.
• Participate into the process of products and services design and delivery.
• Prepare brochures or booklets written in language.
• Coordinate other tasks such as curriculum development, recruitment of participants, instructors…
• Be responsible for preparation of training facilities as requested.
• Process monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs is completed as prescribed.
• Maintain good communication with relevant agencies, partners to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process of the project.
• Implement the evaluation of project activities.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in social matters, education, finance-accounting, business or related area.
• Priority if having experience in an administrative support role and/ or projects-related role.
• Priority if given to those who has good connection with the relevant Gov’s bodies.
• Priority experience, skills in organizing and coordinating events, trainings, workshops...
• Proficient in using computer.
• Fluent in English is required.
• Have communication, establish and manage planning, problem solving skills.
• Ability to find creative solutions to problems and negotiate with and influence others.
• Ability to work independently or in groups.
• Ability to work long days away.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by TDF
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Heath check 2 times/year at international hospital
- - Premium health insurance
- - Company trip in and outside country
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: