Mô tả công việc
- Corporate with relevant Departments / Sections to set up & establish the production processes including furniture, machines, tools, jigs for necessary production activities
- Maintain the good availability condition of production process which have been established & set up.
- Daily assure the production processes are maintained at the highest cleanest according to 5S standard.
- Daily monitor and control the good attending of line leaders & operators in charge with cooperating well with HR Department
- Daily monitor and control the discipline of subordinates to assure a good discipline, and assure the fair treatment when dealing with discipline case.
- Daily carrying out, monitor the production schedule to meeting the production plan / target on time in full with satisfy fully the company quality standard.
- Daily allocating the qualified manpower & equipment to meet production schedule at optimum cost & resource
- Daily monitor to assure the accuracy of production report including output, defect, scrap, abnormal & potential issue.
- Assure production processes and responsible operations are complied fully the approved operation procedures, work instructions, and quality standards
- Develop the necessary Work Instruction & Procedure for the processes in charge and / or assigned by Manager / Superior
- In charge of receiving & answering the questions of Quality Auditor and/or customer’s auditor at the responsible processes with the support & consult of Manager/superior
- Raise the penalty for the violating employees at the responsible processes according to companies’ regulations & procedure.
- Report Jewelry Production Managers any finding abnormal / potential risks or issue at the production processes.
- Propose the improvement opportunities and idea to improve productivity, efficiency, quality, cost, safety and working environment
- Weekly & monthly report according to assignment/instruction of Jewelry Production Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in engineering or sciences, prefer from the field of mechanical engineering, automation, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing companies
- Good in English communication
Other (please list):
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, SPC (Statistical process control) and other statistical methods are required
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing or TOC is a plus
- Proficient computer skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance bonus and 13th month salary bonus
- Premium insurance for employee and family
- Shuttle bus from HCM to Company
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: