Mô tả công việc
• Lead, supervise and motivate a team of Team Leaders and manufacturing operators in the manufacturing department in accordance with required quality standards and in a cost efficient manner.
• Able to handle issues alone and adequately during customer interaction. Represent the group with support from the senior supervisor.
• Communicate within the organization, often outside the team. For routine matters, communication with outside the organization and/or with global team or vendors / consultants is essential. Adequate in both oral and written languages.
• Schedules and conduct shift meetings.
• Capable to lead in improvement projects and drives productivity in his/ her area of coverage with moderate supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge on Safety and Quality Systems (ISO 14,000 / ISO 18,000 / ISO 9001 / Environmental policies) Being a member in any of the systems is an added advantage.
• Intermediate with second level of troubleshooting skills and in problem solving techniques.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of 01-05 years in a Manufacturing environment
• Experience in electrical, mechanical and chemical industrial applications
• Managed or participated in continuous improvement projects
• Able to influence and make recommendations for improvement in both technical and management subject.
• Advanced and systematic approach to troubleshooting skills.
• Solid people skills and a positive, outgoing attitude
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Having knowledge about Lean, take time, cycle time, bottle neck, 7 steps of problem solving.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13rd month salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: