Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lot E1, Trung tam street, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
The Production Planning Team Leader prepares business related analyses and research for Supply Chain, especially in Planning. The individual prepares forecasts, analyzes trends related to Planning and uses the analyses to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data and/or ensure efficiency.
• Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
• Prepare operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications. May develop the master schedule for production or manufacturing.
• Ensure supervised department meets daily/annual goals. Partner with Operations to achieve production goals
• Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
• Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and/or Logistics to the completion of complex assignments.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree, 5+ years supply chain/ logistics or related experience.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
• General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function-specific software.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred