Mô tả công việc
• Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
• Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications. May develop the master schedule for production or manufacturing.
• Ensure supervised department meets daily/annual goals. Partner with Operations to achieve production goals
• Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
• Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and/or Logistics to the completion of complex assignments.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree.
• 4+ years experience in supply chain/ planning/ production control or related experience.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
• General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, 13th month pay and attractive month incentive
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Shuttle bus from many directions
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: avery dennison rbis vietnam
- Địa chỉ: