Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Monitor production schedules and work through Line managers, Shift leaders to make specific job assignments as required to suit production and quality requirements and operating capacity. Initiate the implementation of new projects through the development of specific departmental plans and schedules. Monitor work to ensure compliance with product and operating requirements. Investigate and resolve operating problems related to material quality or processing deviations and make related recommendations and decisions.
2. Monitor safety, quality, and productivity of departmental work and ensure that schedules are met with appropriate levels of man-hours. Follow up to resolve open issues through communication with Supervisors, Process Engineers, support department personnel, and others. Recommend production and quality improvements and efficiencies and participate with other manufacturing and engineering staff to implement modifications to manufacturing procedures, process, and equipment. Investigate new technology and opportunities for system improvement and communicate recommendations for equipment or environmental modifications, enhancements or repairs. Manage the implementation of new equipment and processes and ensure that implementations meet budget and efficiency expectations.
3. Communicate production requirements and modifications of operating processes and systems to production staff. Monitor shift schedules and production reporting and provide counsel to employees as required to enhance productivity and quality.
4. Manage and monitor departmental safety, quality, equipment maintenance, housekeeping, and training programs and ensure compliance with established organizational policy. Ensure that training programs are in compliance with organizational requirements and suited to ensure that all employees are properly oriented and trained on specific processes, procedures, and practices.
5. Recommend departmental operating budget levels and manage departmental budget accounts. Monitor costs, authorize requisitions and report on assigned budget account variances. Periodically inventory packing and operating supplies and prepare/approve Purchase Requests for needed items.
6. Determine departmental staffing requirements, define specific job requirements and submit recommendations for review and authorization. Interview candidates, determine the suitability of candidates and arrange for hire. Ensure appropriate training of personnel, communicate and enforce safety policies, explain and enforce company rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, conduct disciplinary interviews, counsel and coach employees, appraise performance and recommend changes to pay or status.
7. Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
8. Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain workflow or respond to emergency conditions.
9. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Ensure safe operating conditions within the area of responsibility.
10. Perform duties relating to the Environmental Management System (EMS) as designated by the HES Steering Team.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
12. Perform all duties to operate all equipment, all within the limitation of the standard methods and procedures and in accordance with strict adherence to safety, environmental, quality and productivity requirements.
13. Acquire knowledge of the companys safety, environmental and quality standards.
14. Ensure compliance with the companys CoC.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Promote to Vice General director.
2. Travel overseas to learn via training courses or seminars.
3. Only work from Mon – Fri.
4. Have monthly KPI bonus beside of gross salary.
5. Sex: male.
6. Age: 42 – 49 years old.
7. Bachelor degree in Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
8. Have experience in Extrusion field is preferable.
9. Prior experience supervising production personnel in a manufacturing environment
10. Strong analytical problem-solving ability with excellent math skills
11. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
12. Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks to plan and administer policies, objectives, and programs
13. Ability to travel by automobile and airplane to customers, seminars, etc.
14. Ability to use multiple computer software systems.