Mô tả công việc
DTP Education Solutions is looking for creative and highly motivated people who would like to develop a career in the field of training and professional development.
As a Training Manager, you will be working closely with our marketing, publishing and education departments, producing and delivering high quality workshops and presentations, as well as supervising a team of local and foreign trainers. These trainings will focus on product presentations and teacher training for our customers around the region, as well as professional development workshops for our own staff and teachers.
You will develop a broad range of skills: including planning effective, motivating presentations based on current thinking in cognitive and behavioral science, performing analysis of customer/participant needs, and delivering focused and engaging workshops and presentations.
This position features travel to venues all over Vietnam, and to neighboring countries in the region.
Salary range: $2,600 – $3100 (depending on relevant qualifications and experience)
• Being responsible for all training related matters for DTP
• Designing/delivering high quality, focused training workshops and Product presentations
• Overseeing our training network
o Interviewing and selecting local trainers
o Providing training and support
o Monitoring and ensure quality control
• Assisting with Education Group projects, including giving/collecting feedback on various products, participating in project groups to plan/develop new products and services
• Liaising with the Marketing, Writing, Digital products and Graphics teams to provide feedback and input on related projects
• Organizing, supervising and assisting with the development of training team members
Yêu cầu công việc
• Educated Native English spoken and written ability
• A bachelor’s degree plus DELTA, or an MA in Linguistics/TESOL plus CELTA
• 7+ years of teaching in a range of ages/levels (YL, Adult. ESP)
• 2+ years of training/presentation experience
• Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, and excellent presentation skills
• Criminal record check
• The intent to live and work in Vietnam for at least two years
Compensation and benefits:
• Vietnamese National holidays, paid vacation, and fully covered health insurance
• Yearly professional development/training allowance
Member of: Training section of the DTP Education Group
Reporting to: Education Group Director
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance, paid leave, laptop, teambuilding, training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty CP giáo dục đại trường phát
- Địa chỉ: