Mô tả công việc
We are looking for an advertising Product Owner to launch and grow our Ads product portfolio. As a Product Owner for Ads Platform, you will be driving the implementation of advertising products and features on our sites and apps. You will make sure that all roll-outs meet the timeline and requirement, all features work well, and all products deliver great experience for customers.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about getting things done with high expectation, someone who is great at managing projects, defining and controlling outcomes. We need a strong team player who knows how to build trust across the org to drive new features forward.
- Own all feature/product details, include but not limited to: research, design, requirements, development progress, kpi, policies
- Analyze business demand, define solution, define backlog & user stories
- Create mockups and requirement docs
- Work closely with development team to implement feature/product
- Define acceptance criteria/definition of done and critical test cases that can evaluate the delivery efficiently
- Work closely with QC to make sure the delivery meets acceptance criteria/definition of done
- Define, monitor and optimize key business metrics of feature/product
- Carry out research (included but not limited to user interview, survey, behavioral tracking, usability testing) to optimize feature/product and improve customer experience
- Join in company-wide projects as assigned by Product Manager
- Ability to keep a schedule and check in on dependencies
Yêu cầu công việc
- Previous working experience in PO/BA/Project management role
- Technical background is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of common digital marketing and advertising terms such as Impressions, Clicks, CPM, CPC, CPA, Attribution. Industry experience in both search and display is a BIG plus
- Ability to lead a meeting and follow up with others
- Fundamental understanding of ecommerce, customer journey
- Ability to create effective wireframe
- Strong in data analytical, mathematical skills. Experience with Excel, analytics & tracking tools, Google Data Studio, SQL,Tableau, R,… is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month pay and bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tiki corporation
- Địa chỉ: