Mô tả công việc
The Product Manager role to execute marketing plan for animal health products. They are responsible for implementation of the marketing information and activities that the field force delivers to the customer. The activities they undertake support the wider Company marketing strategy and the company wide direction for each product or service.
The person in role is required to develop collaborative and productive partnerships with colleagues in the business units. They work closely with these field force colleagues to deliver maximum impact with every product campaign. They work alongside other marketing colleagues to generate holistic campaigns that utilize all possible streams including digital tools and social media.
1. Conduct regular customer visits to gain customer insights. Use this knowledge to feed into marketing plans
2. Support Marketing Manager in manage: P&L, gimmick, company event, symposium, commercial group meeting and marketing administration.
3. Collect and input the monthly forecasting process and conduct monthly forecast meetings with demand planning team.
4. Focus on the customer journey to understand how best to reach the customer at each touchpoint with role as e-Detailer Admin
5. Digital Ambassador for all digital activities in Vietnam market and communicate of Digital Regional team
6. Provide ongoing support, guidance and training to sales teams to ensure all promotional materials, events and PR support marketing priorities and objectives for each product.
7. Gather data and feedback from a range of sources - market data, customer visits, field force feedback, market research, publications, conferences and industry contacts. Analyze and interpret; using results of analysis to inform commercial decision making
8. Use detail of promotional plans to develop, review and revise sales forecasting and inventory management, considering seasonal variations and market demand.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: University degree in Marketing/Business field.
- At least 01-years’ experience as ABM or Assistant Product Manager /Marketing Executive in Animal Health/Animal Nutrition/FMCG company.
- Experience in execute marketing campaign: new product launching, promotion, P&L management.
- Project management.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Analytical skills to forecast, identify trends and challenges.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Domain of Vietnamese & English language.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & benefit
- Healthcare Plan for family
- Global training program
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: