Mô tả công việc
Work with Cross Functional Product Team for optimal Product Development, Launch, Quality, Marketing and Supply.
Analyze the internal and external market needs for products, features and designs.
Analyze the competition for assortment and price comparison.
Support and collaborate with Range Manager for new product development plans.
Manage the Product Development and report updates to Range Manager.
Control the product development process from idea creation to product launch including creating product brief and requirement documents.
Visit suppliers to examine and improve samples, to discuss future development
Product Planning Meeting - Quarterly
• Present 3 x business cases for proposed Product Development to Product Committee for voting.
Product Approval Meeting – Quarterly
• Present the selected products (samples) from PP meeting.
• Present related information and plans for successful product and product launch.
• Confirm all items in SAP
Responsible for correct SKU information in SAP.
Work with Quality Department to ensure meeting quality goals.
Write Product Specifications and necessary technical documentation for products in liaison with furniture engineer and purchaser.
Make balanced decisions for product quality balancing purchase price, supplier capacity and customer expectations.
Track and analyze the revenue and performance for assigned Product Categories and pro-actively find insights to drive the sales.
Control the range; product mix, price, life cycle management and SKU budget
Make any changes confirmed by Range Manager
Monitor Phase Out and Provision stock and take action to reduce it
Provide information for copy writing, product communication, staff training and customer usage.
Conduct Product Training to rest of organization.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s in business administration or related.
- Know-how in design process, product development is advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years experience brining products to market; either from supplier side and/or retail side.
- Experience and home furnishing industry and/or retail.
- English and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Self-driven team player with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Creative and innovative, open-minded and curious mindset in order to solve short- and long-term problems.
- Analytical and statistical skills.
- Interest in in home décor and home furniture trends.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th monthly salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH sản xuất thương mại và dịch vụ anh nguyên
- Địa chỉ: