Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy. Manage branded toys product Porfolio and ensure new product lines.
• Develop/source new product based on aligned plan & strategy.
• Optimize the performance of existing product in order to maximize gross profit margins across the product range.
• Develop, contract and implement the product portfolio by specified deadlines as agreed.
• Track competitor activities, act upon customer insights and market intelligence to deliver winning product onto the marketplace, updating prices and trade margins regularly to sharpen and ensure trade programs are in line with market requirements
• Ensure that supplier contracts are negotiated at rates that meet market demand and customer expectations in order to meet gross profit targets.
• Ensure that Sales, Trade Marketing and Merchandise teams are fully briefed on new products and fully aligned on all items/SKUs/design carried on for each specific distribution channels.
• Working closely with demand planning and sale teams for the accurate forecast/volume ordered.
• In Corporate with procurement team to ensure they proceed the shipment on time.
• Prepare and conduct monthly sale performance review with Sale, Trade Marketing & Merchandise teams to ensure enough MOH stock and propose promotion support if needed for slow moving items.
• Hit all production deadlines in timely manner to ensure optimized speed to market
• Manage and maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continually achieving the highest level of quality material.
• Coordinate and work closely with brand owners, suppliers from oversea to ensure high standard of brand guideline for all POS, to manage all content supported for local market if available.
• Evaluate and analyse the result of each promotion campaign and sales sale performance, report to PM after every campaigns.
• Perform other duties required by the PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• Have strong understanding of brand equity - Have deep market and retail knowledge - Have strong influencing and negotiating skills - Have strong ability in channel management, sales forecast and promotion planning
• Effective planning and implementation skills.
• Ability to meet deadline and work well under pressure.
• High level communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships in a challenging environment.
• Confident, proactive, problem solver.
• Proficient in written and verbal English communication.
• Must have a dynamic personality and good interpersonal skills