Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate consistent information flow for new item development and global product changes with sales force, customer service team, production and PD team.
• Handle inquiry from Sales/ CS team and suggest the best production methods in line with desired price points.
• Ensure timely delivery of quotation and samplings to sales and hub PD.
• Develop and analyze product specifications to determine present standards, propose quality and reliability expectancy of samplings and products.
• Deliver optimal service to the specific group of customers/ accounts and support best in class execution of global product development.
• Support ongoing process improvement initiatives.
• Supervise & lead a team of PD via best practice sharing and share guidelines from manager, to ensure the team meeting.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
• Transportation provided
• Overseas training
Yêu cầu công việc
• Candidate should possess at least a University degree in Technical.
• At least 3 years experience working in printing filed.
• Resourceful, result-oriented and possess strong technical and analytical capabilities with a high degree of initiative and independence.
• Good interpersonal communication skills and presentation capabilities, ability to interact with all levels of staff.
• Proficient in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Transportation provided
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: