Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Identifies potential suppliers, search for new sources to ensure supplier qualifications meet requirements.
- Seek the lowest price, highest quality, and most reliable sources of supply.
- Train and support new supplier on how to meet buying requirements to be approved supplier.
- In charge of purchasing all of direct imported and local material, equipment, tool and service for Centers from analyze forecast, determine demand, demand planning, ordering, follow up receiving, storage, delivery.
- Analyze and evaluate external price trends to identify opportunities to reduce overall purchasing costs.
- Review purchasing request from Centers and evaluate whole year, quarterly, and monthly report of usage to minimize expense.
- Preparing purchasing and sourcing plan, goods reservation for whole year, quarterly, and monthly to achieve company target.
- Responsible for handling all complaints related to the quality of purchased goods.
- Establish and improve purchasing processes: supplier selection criteria, new item code, price change.
- Manage the supplier certification and audit program.
- Supports internal customers (HR, QA, legal, marketing, operations…) by providing information on purchasing processes, products and suppliers.
- Coordinate supply chain operations with finance functions to optimize cash flows.
- Manage stock control and perform inventory reconciliation functions.
- Consulting methods, solutions to avoid slow moving stock management, over purchasing plan, expired goods: daily/weekly/monthly checking.
- Check stocks and manage inventory level to optimize storage fee.