Mô tả công việc
As the Procurement Manager, you are responsible for building and leading the local procurement functional team to manage multiple categories of spend, conduct supplier management activities, and execute end-to-end sourcing and procurement activities both strategically and operationally. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
• Lead the selection of reliable sources of supply and work with key suppliers to continuously improve the total value delivered to the organization.
• Develop and implement a supplier negotiation plan, coordinate the preparation and issue of tenders in transparent manner and all related activities, ensuring optimum financial and technical outcomes, and assuring legal, environmental, social and commercial compliance standards.
• Provide an analysis in order to optimize purchasing decisions and identify cost, quality and risk improvement opportunities.
• Ensure that all commercial opportunities are clearly communicated, understood, implemented, and managed throughout their life-cycle.
• Maintain strong relationships with key suppliers that enhance the strategic partnership.
• Implement a robust supplier management process including selection, evaluation, performance management, and continuous improvement.
Analysis, Research and Continuous Improvement
• Develop, recommend and provide detailed financial analysis in support of alternate supply strategies or cost-saving opportunities.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement/cost reduction programs.
• Analyze, collate and summarize supplier performance data.
• Monitor market trends and continuously research and develop new supply sources (vendors and markets).
• Develop and report on supplier capability assessment in regards to business needs.
• Perform any other duties as instructed by the management.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager in multinational companies, manufacturing environment or packaging industries is a plus;
• Expertise in the category procurement function especially in supplier’s management and procurement strategy with strong knowledge of ERP systems is desirable.
• Talent in negotiations and communication. Fluent in English and Vietnamese is a must;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers;
• Strong leadership capabilities;
• Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration;
Please note: this position is based in the Plant (My Xuan A IZ, Tan Thanh District, BRVT Province) two to three days per week (one to two days in the Office-REE Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District 4, HCM City)
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly management team and grow your career from an expanding international company. If it sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Yearly performance bonus
- Phone allowance
- Traveling opportunities in other offices worldwide
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: o-i bjc vietnam glass limited
- Địa chỉ: