Mô tả công việc
- Lead Procurement Excellence team to deploy the Procurement solutions that are required to drive the Strategy of the function in alignment to the Procurement Vision
- Implementation of new Globe functionalities, procurement tools and ensure sustainability of NCE
- Ensure procurement team has the required skills and capabilities to perform their jobs according to PA2.0 Standardized Procurement Model
- Define and monitor the appropriate measures to follow up and ensure compliance and the implementation of defined solutions in the Procurement organizations at market.
- Ensure the team provides world class service level with internal stakeholders (e.g. maintain effective communication, provide knowledge in Procurement process, etc.) Drive appropriate key partnership within and outside of Procurement function.
- Lead Responsible Sourcing (RS) activities taken place in the locations and categories under market responsibility
- Train and coach sourcing specialists to deploy responsible sourcing operations
- Act as super user, point of escalation and expertise, as well as issue resolution
- Be the Single Point of Contact for RS external partners: coach, train, track, shadow activities and report on their services and performance level
- Fulfill the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) mission of developing and strengthening relationships with selected strategic and critical suppliers (segment A) at the market to deliver greater levels of value to both Nestlé and the supplier. Interact with assigned suppliers and drive highest value creation and service provision for the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Develop SRM plans, ensure the highest level of performance and compliance. Drive joint continuous improvement with suppliers, ensuring targets and actions are put in place and that they are driven to completion to capture all benefits.
- Efficient and compliant procurement processes, i.e. ensure the team execute timely and accurate procurement transactions and reporting.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Over a sustained period (2-3 years) has demonstrated success in increasing business performance by leading the development and deployment of key strategies.
- Experience working and operating across multiple countries and / or regions in leadership positions.
- Has successfully led virtual teams / project teams in complex environments across multiple countries / regions
- At least 2 -3 years in Procurement
Interested candidates pls apply your CVs to:
click "APPLY" button to submit your applications via email
Please include in the email subject the Job title of position you want to apply for.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE VIA EMAIL ONLY
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Luong Thang 14, Thưởng thành tích
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe toàn diện
- Laptop cá nhân, cơ hội phát triển và đào tạo
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: nestlé vietnam ltd.,
- Địa chỉ: