Mô tả công việc
Job type: Full time
- 11 Street 8, VSIP 1, Binh Hoa, Thuan An, Binh Duong
- Pearl Plaza Office, 561 Điện Biên Phủ, Bình Thạnh District, HCMC
Reporting to: Head of Finance/Legal/IT
- Ensure all source production materials are delivered to the factory on time and meet Company requirement on quality and quantity.
- Reduce the costs of raw & packaging materials through strategic negotiation and planning.
1. Find alternative and new source of materials, to ensure:
1.1. The supplier have ability to supply product which are conformed to the specified requirements.
1.2. Other advantages such as pricing, payment terms, transport, lead time, fast response in complaint handling, certification of supplier’s quality management system.
2. Control Purchasing progress, ensure to buy the goods which meets company’s requirements.
2.1. To ensure that all purchase products conform to specified requirements as well as regulatory requirements, purchasing are planned and carried out by the designated management personnel under adequate control.
2.2. The quality requirements are established and documented in material specification for raw and packaging materials which are giving profound impact on the quality of the final product.
2.3. To ensure that all purchased materials are delivered to company on time, avoid any delay caused lost sales.
3. Support in launching new products: To advise Marketing about suppliers and new packaging, to ensure stocks in warehouse on time to meet the launching date of new products.
4. Evaluation of Vendors/Suppliers’ Performance
4.1. Notify to Vendors/suppliers on weakness / non-conforming products when getting the Non-Conformance Report, to require for implementing corrective and preventive action.
4.2. Access all Vendors/Suppliers monthly and notify the assessment to Vendors/suppliers, to require for implementing corrective and preventive actions.
5. Ensure complete, accurate and timely update of all purchasing information to support effective planning process.
6. Supporting new promotion and projects from Sales and MKT team
7. Improve the procurement systems,
8. Managing daily operations in purchasing such as planning the uses of materials for production
9. Procurement planning.
10. Raw material & packaging quality issue problem solving.
11. Manage Raw & Materials consumption & planning
12. Purchase Control and Reports submission to Line manager as required
13. Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- University graduate preferably in Economics discipline and he/she has at least 03 year-experience in the relevant specialties
- Good communication at English and Vietnamese
- Computer skill: Word, Excel
- Supply chain knowledge
- 5- 6 years materials / production planning and procurement experience. Specially in food stuff
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Flexible, carefully
- Negotiating, analytical skills, problem-solving
- Integrity, trustable
* Application language: English - Vietnamese
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary 13th month
- Healthcare Plan
- Company trip
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: fes viet nam
- Địa chỉ: