Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lô I3-9,Khu Công Nghệ Cao , Quận 9 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
Daily production issues troubleshooting (based on analysis/input from QA)
Identify areas for improvement based on cost analysis and capacity constraints (including yield, efficiency and material consumption) and address by structured project based approach
Standardizing working methods, processes and materials for production.
Customer service concerning complaints in the area of restraining, correcting and preventing actions.
Conducting statistical control over processes and statistical analysis (Pareto based high reject areas identification, cause and effect analysis).
New product and material approval (customer/approver for R&D/PE).
Handling of nonconforming material/product (including Quality Functional Tests for nonconforming materials and Waiver Request for nonconforming products)
Supervising QC operator responsible for Control Plan measurements and basic Line Audits
Conducting internal audits, supporting third-party audits
Providing product/process quality training for production staff
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education background: B.Sc of Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
2. Professional knowledge of:
- Six Sigma problems solving skills
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Can use Quality tools
- Experienced of Internal ISO 9001 Auditor
- Basic understanding of ISO systems.
- Know about the Quality& Environment Policy (what they are about and where they are posted or filed)
3. English: Fluent in spoken and written English
- Working attitude: Constantly seeking to do more (willing to take learning assignments from direct managers), demonstrate ability to learn or adapt to change, focused on self-development, willing to take internal job transfer as an opportunity for career development
- Analytical skill, Problem Solving Skill,Good communication skill, Team work
5. Experience: Minimum 1 year in a Production Engineering position