Mô tả công việc
Responsible for issues relating to Process Engineering, including but not limited to:
- Have deep understanding to Process and equipments in central processing platform (CPP/ Topside); propose appropriate process solutions to client’s demand and engineering standards.
- Follow up and update P&ID, PFD, SFD and UFD during work implementation.
- Suggest essential equipments for process system to complete engineering documents/ drawings.
- Implement process engineering and calculation.
- Participate in the risk, safety and Hazard analysis to system and operators.
- Check the connection and interface among equipments and skid to ensure their compliance with standards and specification.
- Propose operating manual/ procedures for skids and equipments.
- Participate in TBE and equipment procurement.
- Coordinate with other teams like piping, structure, electrical, procurement teams to propose optimal solutions during engineering or engineering modification (in terms of price and technical issues).
- Coordinate with other teams to complete datasheet for skids and equipments.
- Support pre-commissioning, electrical and piping teams to complete relevant work.
- More details at: http //mc.ptsc.com.vn
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree or higher major in: Oil Refining and Petrochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Drilling Engineering.
- Skills: Hysys, Simcsi ProII, Flowcal32, Instrucal, Word, excel, Access, Outlook express, internet.
- Job level: New graduate or experienced.
- English fluent in use (Equivalent 550 TOEIC).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Travel, Training
- Company car provided to all employees (Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh city)
- Lunch paid by company, Phone card monthly, Sport Facilites
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ptsc mechanical & construction co,. ltd (ptsc m&c)
- Địa chỉ: