Mô tả công việc
The Compound Mixing Process Engineer is responsible for the entire mixing process, including:
- Ensuring the respect of the formula and that production is achieved at Camso quality level
- Validating and ensuring the product quality match with the group level
- Participating in qualification and industrialization phases of new products
- Handle all compound non-conformity with supplier
- Troubleshoot all compound related issues in the factory
- Transfer technology from other factories of the group to Vietnam
- Stimulate progress on quality indicators and capacity/throughput
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
The Industrialization team in Camso Vietnam includes 11 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with all the Industrialization leaders in R&D Sri Lanka, R&D Belgium, Mixing Division and strategic suppliers.
Camso Vietnam is a SOLID TIRE manufacturer. We are:
- Certified as a Great Place to Work in Asia by Great Place To Work™ Singapore in this year.
- Certified as a Green Company for Green - Clean - Nice work environment - Ranged in TOP 30 companies in Green Book of Binh Duong in this year.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team thats always on the move to achieve its dreams.
Yêu cầu công việc
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor or Master degree preferred in Polymer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or alternatively Chemical Process and Equipment, or Industrial Engineering
- At least 1-3 years in a manufacturing environment related to rubber, polymers field
- Experienced with Rubber/ Polymer Mixing Technology
- Experienced in Manufacturing work environment
- Proficient in English Communication
- Good at Microsoft Office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13rd month salary & performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Shuttle bus provided from HCMC to Binh Duong
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: