Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
- Identifies and implements solutions for issues relating to safety, quality, productivity, and cost reductions.
- Investigate and analyze the cost and reliability of various manufacturing equipment, fixtures and processes.
- Establish, recommend and manage critical checks (PM’s) to keep equipment properly maintained.
- Proven project management skills, focusing on improvements to existing equipment / processes.
- Efficiently design fixtures, detailed drawings, etc., on existing and new manufacturing equipment, fixtures and processes.
- Must be a team oriented person who works well in an energetic and fast-paced environment and perform other duties as assigned or as dictated by priority and responsibility.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting with existing manufacturing equipment, fixtures and processes.
- Provide timely status updates on all assigned projects, and be highly organized and efficient.
- Provide continual development improvements in equipment and/or processes, keeping up to date on the latest manufacturing technology
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 2-5 years experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude, ability to use basic measuring tools, and hands-on capabilities to work on projects without supervision.
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Working knowledge of 5S, lean manufacturing, TPM, cell concept, value stream mapping or similar experience, capability preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes preferred.
- CAD knowledge with fixtures design experience, AutoCAD/Mechanical Desktop or Inventor preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, automation, or robotics is a plus.
- Dong Nai resident