Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Floor 6 - C.T Plaza, 60A Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Hạn nộp: 24/10/2019
Lượt xem: 27
Cập nhật: 25/09/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• We are looking for a Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation, and implementation.
• The Process Engineer will oversee daily operations and ensure the efficiency and efficacy of all processes and procedures, with the primary objective of improving and streamlining workflow.
• The ideal candidate for this position is a team player and a motivated problem-solver with an inquiring mind who can produce high-quality work under pressure.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
• Analyze work-flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together.
• Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
• Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
• Establish, maintain, and monitor all quality assurance standards, procedures, tools, and practices across the projects.
• Perform process simulations.
• Ensure that software development standards and practices are followed.
• Identify and resolve risks, issues, and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Follow the progress and prepare the internal ticket list for each Production release.
• Write reports to document all process changes.
• Communicate ideas and findings to management and colleagues.
• Assist teams in carrying out the implementation of the procedures you design.
• Actively coach and mentor team members for best testing practices.
• Persuade others—clients or executives—to implement the process modifications and new approaches you devise.
• Evaluate, identify, and propose changes to the ISO/IEC ISMS, SOPs, and supplemental documents to improve, promote, and ensure product quality and promote a high standard of information security management system.
• Maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (or equivalent) guidelines.
• Upload ISO documentation the document repository.
• Maintain ISO filing system.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of process related standards
• Problem-solving, attention to detail, organizational, and communications skills; manual dexterity and familiarity with quality testing tools and procedures
• Statistical Process Control
• Internal Auditor, Quality Auditor, etc.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Able to define processes based on requirements
• Able to work with different stakeholders and get their commitment
• Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
• Good communication skills in English
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree
• Knowledge of ISO 27001: 2013 and/or ISO 9001:2015.
• At least 02 years of working experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary, 13th Month Salary and Performance Bonus
- 12 days annual & 8 days sick leave fully paid, Additional Healthcare insurance, Annual Health Check
- Overseas Training, Company team-building, Monthly activities, Fruit Days, Unlimited snacks
Vị trí Process Engineer
làm tại Floor 6 - C.T Plaza, 60A Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC. tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Code88 Company Limited
tại địa chỉ Floor 6 - C.T Plaza, 60A Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC. tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Process Engineer tại đây