Mô tả công việc
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
• Establish local Project Teams and conduct project meetings
• Lead the project teams, assign tasks to team members and drive team members to complete assigned tasks
• “Poke Yoke” and OEE monitoring to improve plant efficiency and improved product quality
• Manage the following activities through the project teams
o Identify, provide feasibility studies and implement design improvements to suit manufacturing processes, or for the introduction of new plant, equipment and tooling.
o Develop new and existing manufacturing processes
o Define and document Process Flow Charts, and Factory Layouts
o Prepare tooling & equipment specifications and obtain quotations
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience from developing and implementing programs with identifiable results using some of the following:
• 3-5 years experience with a Manufacturing
• Experience in manufacturing engineering will be considered an advantage.
• Experience in CAD design an advantage (2D &/ 3D)
• Sound people management, team facilitation, conflict resolution and communication skills
• An interest in developing & implementing organisation development and culture change programs.
• A strong ability to relate to all levels from shop floor to senior management.
• Trained and experienced in using statistical measures to reduce process variations within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to communicate, speak and write English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: rheem viet nam ltd.
- Địa chỉ: