Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Hạn nộp: 18/09/2019
Lượt xem: 55
Cập nhật: 19/08/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Tiki strives to be a company where consumers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. As Vietnam’s local eCommerce champion, we believe in giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping and delivery experience. Tiki is currently in a phase of hypergrowth and we are seeking highly driven, intelligent and creative people to join our team to improve the lives of Vietnam’s shoppers and sellers from around the world. Our current team has a good mix entrepreneurial and experienced technology and commerce leaders with demonstrated success in building and managing large scale business. We promise a culture that encourages risk taking, quick decision making and great impact on customers and society. Visit tiki.vn to explore.
About the role:
The Pricing Programs Manager is responsible for driving and managing the packaging and pricing framework and processes for Tiki across new products, services, customer segments and channels. The ideal candidate will have experience working both at a strategic level and diving deeper into workflows to drive improvements in our pricing programs. This person will work as a subject matter expert and cross-functional partner to help launch new pricing services and programs.
Some of the things you will be doing…
- Define and establish frameworks for pricing decisions and activities across various business objectives, including revenue growth, margin, customer acquisition and expansion, retention, lifetime value and market penetration.
- Establish the pricing steering committee and manage the tiered process for pricing decisions to ensure alignment of programs and strategies with overall company goals.
- Lead initiatives cross functionally with program management, marketing, pricing strategy, finance, legal, operations, sales readiness and other internal teams to for new programs & SKU/pricing, services and channel launches. Provide insight into the operational elements of bringing a product to market.
- Manage the multi-phase work streams, in terms of key milestones, deliverables, and required approvals to highlight and track issues, challenges, and risks including cross-functional team dependencies
- Partner with pricing team to define goals and success criteria of product/SKU pilots; measure and track these metrics and report on status.
- Analyze and evaluate pricing and policy changes requested by sales, customer operations and drive for approval as warranted.
- Monitor pricing from multiple internal and external sources to develop and execute pricing strategies, including identifying price adjustment opportunities across the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 8+ years’ pricing management or product management experience (or) equivalent work experience in Business Strategy or Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering. MBA preferred.
- Energy and enthusiasm with an infectious passion to take initiative and drive complex projects to completion
- Proven ability to communicate, collaborate and influence effectively across departments.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities from multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to understand complex business concepts and communicate those concepts within all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong grasp of business, deep analytical background and ability to adjust, prioritize based on results, metrics.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month pay and bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
Vị trí Pricing Program Management Director
làm tại 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Tiki Corporation
tại địa chỉ 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Pricing Program Management Director tại đây