Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Km09, National Highway 1A, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Acting as an interface between local sales organization & global division prising department.
- Developing and implementing effective methods to execute price recommendations by price (BI) business intelligence tool.
- Planning, monitoring and measuring the progress on pricing recommendations & provide the data to assist local management to determine the local strategy.
- Resolving, managing, monitoring & addressing prising data issues & preparing and maintaining BI Pricing dashboard.
- Assisting in developing the pricing tools by developing and implementing SQL stored procedures.
- Extracting and analysing the data from sales and financial tools & providing regular reports.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Economics, Analytics or an equivalent data driven quantitative discipline is preferred.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Good command of the fundamentals of statistical and quantitative analysis
- Experience with one or 2 Business Intelligence Tools, e.g. Power BI and / or Tableau is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL & MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of the basics of mathematical modeling and optimization
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in local and English languages
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.