Mô tả công việc
As part of sample approval process, the overseas Technician will evaluate all Fit, Pre-production and if needed TOP samples against technical specification prior to submitting to US offices for final approval. The Technician must ensure that samples achieve the right fit, aesthetic, appearance and workmanship
2/ DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Facilitate sample approval process to ensure samples are made to follow tech pack & spec requirements.
• After approval of PPS, the Technician will seal the sample using the Red Seal lock along with the PPS comments and measurement report
• Address technical issues & provide advice and guidance to vendor.
• Control & reduce the fit approval rate
• Collaborate with merchandising team to achieve on time delivery.
• Ensure sample quality meet brand’s aesthetic standards
• Establish a log to record the sample approval history- sample turn time & US approval lead time.
• Collaborate with US to create block patterns.
• Conduct vendor workshop for particular items.
• Provide guidance & direction to reduce approval turn-around time.
• Simplify the sewing process by providing recommendation by way of sending mock-ups to US office for approval to save time.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. 5-10 years’ working experience in garment for U.S. market is preferable
2. Excelled product knowledge woven & knit.
3. Knowledge of wrinkle free pants, no irons pants/ shirts, ladies, knits
4. Experience to work with foreign managements.
5. Capable of judgment in quality aspects
6. Good command in both written and verbal English
7. Excellent vision & good color perception
8. Demonstrate maturity and accountability
9.With high integrity and sense of rightness
10.Good computer knowledge, MS office , internet etc.
11.Willing to protect the company reputation for good quality merchandise
13.Willing to travel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: perry ellis international .inc - vietnam representative office
- Địa chỉ: