Mô tả công việc
The Portfolio Management Analyst for Corecam Family Office is responsible for the preparation of the daily, weekly, and monthly fund reports including cash and portfolio reconciliations for the investment portfolios. This position performs, but not limited to, income/expense accruals, and preparation of Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations which include incentive and management fee calculations.
• Maintains books and records of investment funds including valuations and calculations incentive and management fees.
• Interfaces with portfolio managers and investment professionals regarding investments in underlying funds and fund of fund vehicles.
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND REPORTING
• Prepares monthly and quarterly statements.
• Prepares and/or reviews of annual financial statements.
• Prepares various financial reporting packages for investor relations.
• Interacts with outside auditors and tax advisors in completion of year-end audits and tax returns.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS & CONTACTS
Regular contact with relationship managers and portfolio managers.
Frequent contact with Team Members and Team Leads.
Yêu cầu công việc
Ability to perform data analysis, DCF valuations in Excel;
Ability to multi-task while maintaining exceptional attention to detail;
Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment;
Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities;
Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills in English;
Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
Minimum of 2 years of fund accounting/operation experience in a financial institution role;
Auditing experience preferred;
Financial statement preparation experience preferred.
Equivalent education and experience will be considered
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: corecam vietnam
- Địa chỉ: