Mô tả công việc
For our global partner, we are seeking an outstanding plant manager with background in the FMCG food and beverage production industry.
The operation director, directly reports to the GM, and manage a plant with a total of 200 people will be responsible of the following tasks:
* Manages production, process, maintenance and technical section as per Companys Organisational Chart
* Ensures factorys operations are performing in accordance to or better than budgeted. When adverse performance occurred, carried out necessary tactics to eliminate or mitigate against such adverse performance
* Trouble shoots and resolves all technical and production matters, and work together with maintenance supervisor to ensure the factory and machines are kept in tip-top operating conditions
* Follows and ensures all technical and quality matters prior to, during and post production stages to meet with customers expectations
* Assures at all times factories are operated at optimum production and maintenance efficient
* Trains and guides all production, technical, and planning their career path and enhancing their skills and knowledge
* Development of new and improvements to existing products
Hands on, positive, and proactive work mindset, in addition to:
* A Bachelor degree or above, possibly with major in engineering.
* Has more than 8 years relative working experience.
* More than 5 years in FMCG-Food related industries.
* Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong people management and decision making attitude.
* Proficient in English and Vietnamese.
Rare opportunity to develop career in a dynamic, collaborative and progressive culture. Will be provided with an excellent career progression and access to a vast international network community.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact An Vo on +84 6284 8253
Yêu cầu công việc
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 months salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: page group vietnam
- Địa chỉ: