Mô tả công việc
Report to: Production support manager
Damen Song Cam Shipyard is engineering, outfitting, commissioning and delivering various Damen standard ship types. Basic designs and most components are delivered to DSCS by Damen Shipyards Gorinchem. DSCS will complete the detailed design, and production information which will be used during the assembly of the vessels.
Technical department is primarily responsible for all activities supporting an undisturbed and efficient production and securing the timely delivery of high quality vessels.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
Creating projects planning and portfolio planning. Continuously updating planning with current project developments. Dividing budget hours into project activities. Project forecasting and progress reporting. Close cooperation with work preparation for establishing optimal activity - shop order relations.
*Developing integral project plans
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing data concerning planned projects, especially engineering, supply chain and production information. Optimizing/developing plans within the planning system.
- Making and maintaining template planning with budget division and lead time in line with building strategy to complete building period for each ship type.
- Budget and lead time analyst.
*Manage Project Plans
- Creating new build numbers planning and portfolio (overall) & capacity planning.
- Periodically evaluating the progress per build number (vessel). In communication line with project team for specific projects to get information from other department to have input for planning.
- Progress and hours reporting to project manager in each build number.
- Providing and supporting planning information (schedule, milestones, budget, actual hours, and progress) for project team or concerned department.
- Signaling, mapping and reporting bottlenecks and accompanying consequences for the building team and management. Also proposing solutions for said bottlenecks and consequences.
- Making report related to capacity, lead time and consumed hours.
- Supporting in production efficiency and KPI analyst.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Naval architect, Mechanical/Marine engineering.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft office. Knowledge about ERP system and Primavera system will be an advantage.
- Technical, production insight.
- 2-3 years working in ship building environment
- Work experience in production environment is an advantage.
- Accurate and careful working, with an eye to detail, focused on preventing (careless) mistakes. Ability to check his own work and ensure the quality of his output.
* Team Work
- Working together with others and striving towards a common goal.
* Problem Solving
- Recognizing and spotting important information, being able to link data and coming up with alternative solutions and informing of possible consequences.
* Planning and organizing
- Effectively determining objectives and priorities and indicating required time, actions and resources to be able to achieve certain objectives.
-Focused on the transition to action and undertaking things on own initiative and not waiting for others longer than necessary.
- Cooperating with others to achieve a common goal.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & holiday bonus
- Summer trip
- Local and International training course
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: damen song cam shipyard co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: