Mô tả công việc
To perform physio-therapeutic assessment of patients with diverse and complex conditions, to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis and to develop and deliver a patient focused treatment programme.
To be responsible for own caseload working without direct supervision. All aspects of clinical duties will be undertaken as an autonomous practitioner. Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients including physically disabled children, women before and after giving birth, athletes, industrial employees, patients who are in hospital or attending clinics and people within the community.
Tasks can include:
- help patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- carry out assessments to evaluate their patients’ range of movement and ability to carry out everyday tasks. Then use clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition and develop bespoke treatment plans, which help patients to regain their independence and mobility by using purposeful activity.
- organize physical exercise sessions, provide massages, develop treatment programmes including therapeutic exercise, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, heat therapy and joint manipulation
- formulate and delivering individual and group physiotherapy treatment programme based upon knowledge of the evidence of the treatment options available. This commonly involves manual physiotherapy techniques.
- evaluate a patients’ progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required, developing reflective practice.
- maintain accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with standards of practice, writing case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
- educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- liaise with professionals such as doctors and nurses to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- provide education and advice about exercise and movement
- keep up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Physiotherapy and be registered with a valid license
- More than 5 years working experience in the same field.
- Foreigner or Vietnamese citizen with fluency in English are both accepted
- Be sensitive to their patients needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills
- Be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chương trình chăm sóc sức khỏe hằng năm theo chuẩn quốc tế
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiêp, năng động
- Nghỉ phép có lương
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: