Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Khu phố 1B, An Phú, Thuận An, Bình Dương
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quản lý điều hành
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
The position will report directly to Pet Food Commercial Development Manager - Asia, be mainly responsible for the achievement of the sales targets in the APAC region of our Pet Food Brand.
• Collaborate in countries with Neovia local Country Managers to elaborate specific local sales strategies and then implement with dedicated pet care team.
• Build and increase the global distribution network in the region by seeking new projects, sign and follow contracts.
• Organize promotion campaigns and marketing actions specific of each country with Marketing Department.
• Follow the registrations of the products with the regulatory affairs department in Asia.
• Support technically the range in close relationship with Head office based in France and Mexico.
• Establish strong personal links with veterinarians, professionals of pet care and distributor throughout Asia.
• Report your actions, evaluate and propose new products or services to your management.
Yêu cầu công việc
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
Relevant bachelors or master’s degree in Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary, management or marketing
Minimum 5 to 7 years hands on working experience in similar industry such as Animal Health, Animal Nutrition or Pet Care
Proven track record of successfully established many personal connections in the professional pet care environment or in the animal nutrition or animal health industry
Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and ready to take initiatives
Dynamic, result oriented and strong relationship builder
Frequent business trips within the Asia zone and abroad are required
• Result / Business orientation
• Work in matrix organization
• High level of integrity/strong ethics
• Ability to convince and influence
• Pet food market knowledge
• Animal Nutrition knowledge
• Sales and business development skills
• Good at building customer relationship
• Open and transparent
• Responsible and accountable
• Empowerment and delegation
• Strong communication & relationship building
• Enthusiasm, team spirit