Mô tả công việc
• To perform duties and attend meetings to take minutes and assist the HOC as reasonably required.
• To participate in the schools performance management programme.
• To undergo in-service training where required.
• To observe and implement current school policies, procedures and good practice.
• To carry out such particular duties as the Head Teacher may reasonably direct from time to time.
• Managing Head Teacher’s diary and appointments including incoming communications as necessary e.g. telephone, email, post etc.
• Manage incoming correspondence referring on as appropriate; screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
• Supporting the Head Teacher’s management of administrative duties including inputting and analysis of student assessments and preparing necessary documents e.g. reports.
• Support the Head Teacher with the management and organisation of campus budgets.
• Support the DHOC setting up and managing the ECA programme, including liaising with ECA providers and parents.
• Organise and file paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Receive visitors on behalf of the Head Teacher.
• Provide translation in meetings as and when necessary.
• Undertake liaison between the Head Teacher and school admin team, teaching staff, parents and the local community in general.
• Arrange accommodation/travel for meetings, preparation and distribution of agendas and paperwork and minute taking for meetings as requested.
• Support the Head Teacher in relation to professional learning agenda and Performance Management.
• To assist in the publication of the school’s weekly, termly and yearly marketing materials (updates via weekly update, spectrum, handbook, yearbook, parent and teacher handbooks etc.).
• To work with marketing to provide necessary information for Junior Campus website.
• Provide administrative support for the Primary Leadership Team as directed by the Head Teacher
• Follow up and submit supply teacher timesheets to HR monthly
• To assist CFM to follow up overseas order distribution
• To assist with school photo organisation
• To co-ordinate the overseas orders from year leaders and subject and department leaders.
• Support all other departments as necessary; facilities, admissions, reception, teaching staff, resources, nurse.
Yêu cầu công việc
Degree/Diploma in relevant fields
Proven experience in office administration and management tasks
Relevant qualifications in office administration
Experience of working in a school or a similar role
Safer Recruitment Training
Excellent command of English
Ability to communicate well with all levels of people; good writing skills
Strength in using ICT; PPT, Excel, Word, Publisher, Google suite, database software and Management Information Systems.
Comprehension in Administration skills
Relevant first aid knowledge desirable but not essential
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Đóng BH đầy đủ
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the british international school hcmc
- Địa chỉ: