Mô tả công việc
Supervisor of HR Payroll will be responsible for handling day to day payroll activities for Clients. Works closely with clients to produce services exactly and in a timely manner..
- Be responsible for individual target
- Clients’ debtor control
2. Customer Services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client by providing quality service
3. Process/ Function
- Be responsible for processing payroll for clients based strictly on Talentnet process.
- Distribute the net take home to client employees’ bank account, Tax and Insurance payments to statutory bodies on behalf of Client.
- Calculate final payment for client’s resigned employees.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, yearly PIT reports.
- Reconcile payment transactions with internal finance.
- Bill and Follow up clients pre-agreed credit terms to make debtor control.
- Answer inquiries from client and client’s employees.
- Directly work with Government Departments to submit required documents.
- Filling, store and send documents to Clients.
- Manage Assistants and Consultant as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
4. Learning & Growth
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Take part in and conduct internal sharing related to regulation update.
- Learn and develop by self
5. Major challenges
- Reach the individual sales target
- Handle various payroll works simultaneously
- Produce quality services to clients exactly and in a timely manner, meet the deadline
- Handle various admin and paper works accurately and properly
- Working effectively with government departments.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law and relevant.
- At least 4 years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation and benefits operations
- In addition to the above requirement, preferably in other areas in HR management or HR Service industry
- Good knowledge of payroll works
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Time management and organization skills
- Communication skills
- Proven good customer service skills
- English Fluency
- Proficient in MS Office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13 và Performance Bonus
- Khám sức khoẻ định kỳ và bảo hiểm cá nhân PVI
- Du lịch nước ngoài hằng năm
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: talentnet corporation
- Địa chỉ: