Mô tả công việc
- Receive payment requests for Local Vendors from other departments, Verify the purchases are in line with Group Policy, Statutory regulations, Delegation of Authority and Process the payments through VCB.
- Manage depreciation, long term prepaid accounts and support General Ledger function in closing books for regular reporting.
- Co-ordinate to prepare Accounting books for Co. 43.
- Handle reports to Local Authorities such as Tax, Statistics, VSIP…
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and Experience requirements:
- University graduation: Major in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience: same position in foreign invested company at least 02 years or work in an Audit firm at least 02 years is compulsory when on job trainer is not available.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge about Basic Accounting and Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS).
- Knowledge about International accounting standards and practices (preferable).
- Good Written and spoken English.
- Microsoft office skills: Excel, Word, Power point.
- Management skills: time management.
- Be able to work independently or a good team player.
- Others: Presentation skill, Interpersonal skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Care
- Training Development
- International travel
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: sparton vietnam
- Địa chỉ: