Mô tả công việc
1. Coordinate with regional team to ensure on time payment for Suppliers; balance confirmation with Suppliers.
2. Payment document filling on weekly basis comply with local regulation/Ford policies.
3. Month end close for payable and fixed costs.
4. VAT input preparation to Tax Manager for Tax declaration.
5. Coordinate with other team members and other departments for annual audit.
6. VAS ledger and sub-ledger conversion from US GAAP for selected accounts.
7. Others job/ tasks to be assigned by Supervisor/Manager based on Business requirements
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduated, major in Accounting, Finance; Economics
- Good understanding of Accounting flow and Financial Reports
- Good at English (Writing, Speaking & Listening) and MS Office (Word/Excel, Power Point).
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (negotiation, presentation, coordination…)
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- High team-work, flexibility, carefulness and capability to learn new concepts
- Process discipline and high responsible
- At least 02 years working experience in Accounting/ Finance field in foreign invested companies
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Incentive bonus
- Private insurance
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Duong everyday
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ford vietnam limited
- Địa chỉ: