Mô tả công việc
• Salary VND24 million per month, gross
• Estimated 25 hours per week, flexible hours
• Normally you would work from your home, but occasionally be at our house or travel to other locations in HCMC.
• Manage the house staff including driver, maid, cook, nanny, and service providers such as gardeners, pool cleaners, maintenance people, etc. This involves coordinating schedules, maintaining lists of items to be handled, ensuring each staff member is clear about what they are accountable to do, etc.
• Find vendors and coordinate purchasing of household and other items;
• Coordinate payment of bills and renewal of subscriptions;
• Coordinate travel arrangements & hotel reservations for domestic and overseas trips;
• Ensure damaged items in house are repaired or replaced;
• Coordinate the collecting and completion of various paperwork for applications, registrations, personal legal matters, etc. For example, opening bank accounts, school applications, overseas visa applications, insurance documents, etc.
• Book appointments (haircut, dentist, doctor, personal trainers, etc) and put them in the calendar
• Maintain petty cash and record/receipts for how it was used
• Arranging parties and dinners (normally at our house)
• Identify new service providers and obtain proposals from them when needed
• Track all outstanding deliverables and projects in an online application called Trello
• Coordinate some matters relating to personal investments
• This role pays an attractive salary for a part-time job. Under no circumstances may kickbacks be paid from vendors or service providers to the Personal Assistant.
• This role may be ideal for a single mother, or a mother whose is independently raising her children, and who cannot work full time.
• This is a stable job for someone who only wants to work part time, but not suitable for someone with big career ambitions.
• You would receive some training at Mekong Capital (the employer of the father), and may officially be employed by Mekong Capital, but all of your accountabilities would relate to a family and not to any corporate accountabilities of Mekong Capital.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Speak English and Vietnamese;
• Successful track record as a personal assistant, administrative assistant or front office staff at a foreign company or international standard hotel;
• High attention to detail and well-organized. The person should be very strong at asking questions until he/she has a precise understanding of the intended outcome rather than making assumptions or guessing.
• Values a long-term stable job and work/family balance
• Integrity and reliability
• It is a plus if you are interested in meditation, yoga, healthy eating and living, nature, early childhood education, or Montessori.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 4 weeks of paid leave per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: expat family in thao dien
- Địa chỉ: