Mô tả công việc
· Search laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advices to clients;
· Assist partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, in reviewing and/or transaction agreements, financial agreements and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
· Assist partners/associates in drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works;
· Translate and proofread documents;
· Liaise with relevant State authorities for their opinion/clarification;
· Assist partners/associates to provide legal advices to clients, which are not only legal but also practical and commercial;
· Advise, draft, submit and follow application documents for licensing works; and
· Translate and proofread documents and review the works of junior members.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Male/Female under 35 years old;
· Graduated from university (Major in law) or Law school in Vietnam or overseas (welcome the person who graduated from university in Japan);
· 4-5 years with relevant experience in general corporate affairs, M&As, Real Estate, Finance
· Experience with top tier Vietnamese law firms is preferable;
· Having a good command of English;
· Be able to work under high pressure environment; and
· HCMC base.
3. Remuneration Benefits
· Having Competitive salary (negotiated) and reasonable bonuses commensurate with the legal knowledge and practical experience;
· Enjoying the 13th month salary, client winning bonus;
· Having 12 days of annual leave;
· Paying all types of compulsory insurance;
· Being granted with clothing allowance, telephone fee, lunches, parking fee ...;
· Enjoying public holidays according to Government and company regulations;
· Enjoying annual retreat according to the firm’s guidelines;
· Learning advanced training based on professional requirements;
· Having Friendly working environment, working conditions and full working equipment for work; and
· Getting learning, exchanging practical experiences regularly and maximizing your critical thinking.
We are ranked among top-tier firms in Vietnam across different practices. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
** Apply now
If you would like to work in an exciting role with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us via VietnamWorks. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in our firm.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Have Competitive salary (negotiated)
- Pay all types of compulsory insurance
- Have 14 days of annual leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty luật TNHH p & các cộng sự
- Địa chỉ: