Mô tả công việc
*** Job description
• To have overall responsibility of Overland business of Branch by increasing profit and profit margin.
• To oversee and manage the Overland business activities within Kuehne + Nagel guidelines to achieve organizations short and long term business goals.
*** Your tasks and responsibilities
* Business and Product Development
• Acquires or support the acquisition of new business and supports the account management.
• Promotes customer relations and develop existing customer base.
• Lead and supports business development process example tender analysis, solution design, costing, pricing and service offering.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity in order to identify new business opportunities.
• Analyze Merger & Acquisition (M&A) opportunities.
• Transport Subcontractor Management – to executes global carrier initiatives.
*** Operations Excellence
• Ensure efficient overland operations and continuously optimizes the operations by implementing standard processes in line with corporate guidelines and targets.
• Cooperates in the development and implementation of business operation and reporting system.
* Profit Development
• Responsible the profit and loss for the national business field.
• Monitor annual budget, initiates corrective actions in case of deviations.
To be actively involved in all matters related to supervision of staff including but not limited to:
• Performance Management (Reviews, Disciplinary, etc.)
• Induction / On boarding
• General day to day issues
* Customer Service
• To liaise with Customers directly as required.
• To act in a professional manner at all times with customers.
• To manage customer complaints in a manner that provides explanations and puts customer at ease.
• Take appropriate corrective action and/or notify relevant person and office to prevent a re-occurrence of customer complaints.
• To observe all company quality & OHS requirements at all times.
• To be aware of the responsibilities of employee’s in relation to OHS.
• To follow all procedures and reporting requirements in relation to the company OHS policies and working instructions.
• To report incidents and hazards as per the relevant working instructions.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management
• 8 years working experience in Overland (Domestic Trucking and Cross Border) industry Good knowledge of transportation market
• Successfully undertaking complex analysis such as data gathering, manipulation technique
• Proven track record in designing and providing competitive and innovative logistics solution
• Evidence of producing proposal and presentation
• Good command of written and spoken English
*** Work location:
- South branch: Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- North branch: VCCI Tower, 09 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
*** Good reasons to join
• Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
• Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.
KUEHNE + NAGEL Co., Ltd Vietnam
11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City,
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, performance bonus
- 18 days anual leave
- Internal and external training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: kuehne + nagel co., ltd vietnam
- Địa chỉ: