Mô tả công việc
We are looking for Operations Manager to help us plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations in designed region. You will be responsible for improving performance, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of managers and other direct reports.
Work location: Dist. 1/ Dist. 2
• Develop operation plans to achieve targets;
• Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets, increase sales and improve profits;
• Coordinate, supervise and manage all day-to-day operation of stores to ensure that services are delivered to guests at highest standard;
• Ensure all policies and procedures, operating standards are strictly followed in store level;
• Ensure that the government standard regard to safety and hygiene;
• Ensure that suppliers/ contractors deliver to stated agreements, best practices are followed;
• Act as key contact point between operations and the other company departments to ensure smooth operation in stores.
• Supervise, manage employees working at each store;
• Provide guidance, feedbacks, and individual coaching when needed;
• Champion a training culture to ensure succession planning;
• Understand different roles of employees to set up training & development plan (coordinate with Training Team);
• Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching;
• Complete performance evaluations for employees according to the evaluation schedule.
• Plan operation budget & cost;
• Plan inventory and ordering goods for daily operation;
• Plan human resources to have back-up when required;
• Weekly and monthly report to board of directors.
Thời gian đi làm: Sau Tết
On-board time: After Tet Holiday
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree degree in hospitality, business administration or other relating fields is preferred; Vietnamese only;
• Experience in milk tea / coffee shop chain management and development.
• Experience: 2+ years’ experience as Operation manager or higher with knowledge and insight in F&B chain;
• Experience in management of budgets, forecasting and metrics;
• Strong ll to motivate and develop employees and to ensure accomplishment of goals;
• Ability to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate;
• Ability to perform critical analysis and propose solutions;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organisation;
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: shineroad viet nam investment co.,ltd
- Địa chỉ: