Mô tả công việc
JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of this job is to add value (Customer Value, Shareholder Value & Employee Value) to the systems & process by applying Continuous Improvement tools & techniques. The job also includes aligning with various departments to analyze and streamline process for maximum efficiency & effectiveness and assist in building on continuous improvement Culture.
1. Process Improvement
• Lead efforts to implement Process Control and Management process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership Maximizing machine capacity utilization.
• Work with Manufacturing Team to identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities.
• Lead process improvement teams to rigorously apply the Lean & Six Sigma process improvement methodologies, and achieve business results
• Work with cross functional teams to improve processes & eliminate wastes
2. Drive Lean & Six Sigma Projects
• Leads and executes breakthrough continuous improvement through Lean & Six Sigma Projects.
• Facilitate the line assessment to identify lean projects to improve the Line Performance
• Mentoring the Green Belts / Yellow Belt and other plant personal for CI Projects
3. Implement CI Culture
• Deploying DMS systems across the sites
• 6 S across Functions
• KPI implementation & tracking
• Leading CI Capability building and engagement drive through CI systems
4. Data Analysis & Documentation
• Driving OEE at Production Lines
• Train & Implement Lean Six Sigma tools on the line (DMS, 6S, Kaizen, VSM, DMAIC)
• Ensure review mechanism and record the Loss trends and initiate corrective action
• Work with Regional BEx to define and scope improvement opportunities through capturing Value stream mapping of line.
• Develops strong technical network with plant resources.
• Maintain appropriate documentation including project charter, progress updates and final reports
• Capture and communicate learning to enable best practice replication
• Comply with Abbott Quality Policy and Standards
• OPEx assessment and Leading Gaps Closure
• Enforce Product safety standards
• Have adequate Pharmaceutical knowledge to support the deployment
• Knowledge of Abbott Safety standards at Floor
• Develop & carry out Lean training for all employees
• Train the defined Champions & Change Agents at the Site on CI
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILL
Qualification: (B. Pharm + MBA Operations) / Industrial Engineer / Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor in Statistics
Experience: 8-10 years
Industry: Pharmaceutical / FMCG / Automobile
1. Strong working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and operations management concepts.
2. Capable and committed to consistently meeting the needs of the business while building relationships based on mutual respect.
3. Works effectively to get results while both leading and participating on teams.
4. Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and a demonstrated ability at influencing change.
5. Self motivated with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results.
6. Highly flexible and able to react constructively and with a positive attitude to multiple demands, shifting priorities, change and unexpected events.
7. Analytical skills with a practical common sense approach. Strong and demonstrated strategic orientation and leadership skills.
8. Working knowledge in process and organizational improvement tools like process flow mapping, root cause analysis, etc.
9. Experience in creating and evaluating balanced scorecards, use of statistical control charts, creating and evaluating process standards, etc.
10. Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & performance bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: abbott
- Địa chỉ: