Trụ sở chính: OP3 Office – No.10 Phan Ke Binh, Dakao Ward, Dist.1, HCM
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Mã số thuế: Chưa cập nhật
Tổng giám đốc / Người đại diện pháp luật: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Ngày thành lập: Chưa cập nhật
Lĩnh vực hoạt động:
Chưa cập nhật
Loại hình công ty: Chưa cập nhật
OP3 is an international branding, design and interior construction company specialising in branded retail environments, restaurants, hospitalities and corporate offices. We're looking for the right candidates to join our newly established team in Vietnam and help to open up new business opportunities and develop new client relationships. You will be supported by an experienced management team both here in Vietnam and in our Singapore head office and equipped with world class company credentials to promote our specialist capabilities.
Phỏng vấn tại công ty
Hãy là người đầu tiên đánh giá về cuộc phỏng vấn
Việc làm tại Op3 Design & Construction
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business
generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential
client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for
• Collaborating with design team and construction team and leadership to secure,
retain, and grow accounts.
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential
clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
• Negotiating licensing terms with potential clients and formalizing agreements and
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database
(Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and
working with client through closing process.
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews;
meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
• Follow up payment process with documents and payment request.
• Other tasks given by business development director.
- Thiết kế văn phòng, showroom, nhà hàng, biệt thự,...
- Lên ý tưởng concpet
- Đi gặp khách hàng
- Vẽ 3D (không cần triển khai 2D)
- Produce master schedule of the project and monitor the project progress on daily and weekly basis.
- Plan for the resources required to ensure the projects run as per the schedule produced.
- Check and understand all the technical details of the projects in charged.
- Coordinate with other departments and consultants to ensure the projects are built based on the latest information given.
- Manage site supervision, quality control and hand over with client.
- Provide clear instructions and information to site supervisors to manage subcontractors and suppliers at site.
- Coordinate with Procurement Manager on cost control and payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Carry out all the works assigned by Construction Manager and Directors in the company.
- Act as a project in-charge for the projects assigned by the company and communicate with client’s representative at site all times.
• Working on 3D rendering for interior design and making presentation movie by using Luminion or Thea,…
• Participating in selection of FF&E and color and materials for projects in coordination with other team members.
• Reviewing materials and customization for projects and provides design support for completion/execution of design documents.
• Receive the site and conduct the site survey to prepare the BOQ.
• Reading the drawing, making the quotation and breaking down the quantity.
• Making the quotation, tender.
• Seeking and working with subcontractors about the price and quantity, quality and singing the construction contract.
• Checking quotation, contracts with subcontractors, PO.
• Working with clients about the material samples and prices.
• Working with PM, SS about the actual quantity.
• Having the periodic meeting with investor and contractor about the price when necessary.
• Attending meetings with sales team at pre-contract phase when necessary.
• Collect and formulate Database Library of Cost, Project and Material;
• Checking and reviewing QS on Project cash flow management
• Maintaining a subcontractor database with updated price for reference.
• Other tasks assigned by Project Manager.
Assume the role of project leader when requested by the supervisor.
• Setting targets, monitoring progress and making critical decisions as to how to deliver projects on time and to meet on clients’ expectations.
• Leading project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects.
• Closely working with Design Team Leader to develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
• Together with the Design Team Leader assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow. Cooperating with Design Team Leader to plan the project and monitor workflow of Junior Interior Designer
• Training and supervising Junior Interior Designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
• Liaising with supervisor with regards to management and performance of Junior Interior designers.