Mô tả công việc
• Establish and manage relationships with origin counterparts and destination partners
• Strategically grow a network of ocean carriers
• Lead negotiation of rates and contracts with ocean carriers
• Help resolve issues with steamship lines, ports and container freight stations, and carriers
• Assist in the recruitment, onboarding, and continuous development of best in class ocean import/export talent
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must be able to communicate in English, (Chinese Mandarin will be a plus)
• Candidate must have Bachelors Degree or above
• Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position.
• Ability to recognize practical and appropriate solutions to business problems.
• Ability to plan budgets and then work within these planned budgets. High level of endurance to be effective in a demanding market.
• Ability and skills to effectively build teams and facilitate and empower staff and teams
• Experience and good knowledge in logistics/freight forwarding field, customs processing, supply chain…
• Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to details, ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Strong decision-making and leadership skills
• Multitask oriented and able to work in a fast environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- training oppornities in headquarter
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: jt shipping group, inc.
- Địa chỉ: