Mô tả công việc
The Office Admin Executive at PYCO will play a proactive and dynamic role, reporting directly to Operations Executive.
Reception (20%) – play as backup role for Office Assistant
- Front desk reception, greeting visitors, manage phone calls and taking messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post mails & follow up per request
- Collecting bills, key in data and report monthly to proceed payment to vendors/suppliers.
- Play as an internal and external contact point for office matters.
Office Support (70%)
- Assist with scanning, photocopying and mailing of documents and reports.
- Documentation: translate documents, manage office contracts & office supplier contracts, prepare and review contract, follow up in getting reviews and approvals of seniors.
- File and store soft and hard copies of bills/invoices/receipts for further access.
- Maintain inventories of office supplies. Monitor food and drink supply levels; reorder when appropriate.
- Manage employees’ fingerprint badge data (in and out access). Issuance and retrievals of access cards. Manage the operation of the badge machine. Run badge data reports as per management’s request.
- Be responsible for minor office fixing and maintenance. Be a contact with building management and office suppliers if there is any trouble of electricity, air conditioner, lights, and other safety matters.
- Manage other office administrative activities: office lease/renovation, purchasing, etc.
- Managing a team of several tea ladies to make sure office hygiene and cleanliness.
- Participate in arranging seating plans for existing and in-coming employees and manage seating map.
- Manage company Taxi account & monthly report taxi expense.
- Providing logistics support for:
Visitors to PYCO, such as visa application, agenda, accommodation booking, pick-up service, dining reservation and outing trips.
Staffs who go for domestic or overseas trips, such as air ticket, insurance, accommodation, transportation, etc.
Other tasks (10%)
- Acting as leader of office assistant(s): manage performance & check reports from Office Assistant(s).
- Other applicable tasks assigned by the manager.
WORKING TIME & LOCATION:
- Time: Mon-Fri, 9am – 6pm
- Office: 2nd floor, Etown 3 Building, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, HCMC
- Sometimes, travel to a very close branch office in Tan Binh District is necessary.
Yêu cầu công việc
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE JOB:
- At least 2 years of working experience is required.
- Ability to work independently is a must
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, including time management and ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in large/multinational working environment, IT industry or working with expats is a plus
- Experience in company trip arrangement is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in English, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- English class
- Provided Laptop
- Company trip
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pycogroup
- Địa chỉ: