Mô tả công việc
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Head of HAP Sub-Unit based in Hanoi the incumbent will support the IOM migration health assessment program and will be responsible for:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
• Reception of IOM-registered applicants
• Authentication and verification of identity of applicant during chest x-ray examination, urine collection and blood collection for laboratory testing
• Verify the identity of the applicant during laboratory specimen collection, radiology and physical examination
Counsel Applicant on the migration health assessment process and provide pre- HIV test counselling
• Provision of counselling on health assessment
• Procurement of consent
• Provision of pre-test counselling for HIV
• Implementation of anti-fraud measures and quality assurance procedures
• Preparation of medical documents and radiological results for quality review by NMHP
• Initial review of medical documents from panel physicians for quality review by the NMHP
• Filing and retrieving of medical documents
• Data entry in the database
• Quality review of medical furtherance
• Follow-up of communications
Classification: General Service Staff, G4 (UN salary scale)
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduate of a Nursing School with a minimum of 2 years of working experience as a nurse
• Computer literate, good command of data base applications.
Experience in medical terminology; proficient typing; team work oriented, capacity to work independently, sensitive to gender issues; good communication skills, good organizational skills; Experience in working with international organizations/companies or institutions in a multi-cultural setting will be an advantage;
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh district or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title.
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and Bonus as per Company Policies
- Insurances according to Labor law
- Dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức di cư quốc tế ( iom )
- Địa chỉ: