Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Product Management • Support PM to build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy. Manage Non-Toy product Porfolio and ensure new product lines.
• Support PM to develop/source new product based on aligned plan & strategy.
• Optimize the performance of existing product in order to maximize gross profit margins across the product range.
• Support PM to develop, contract and implement the product portfolio by specified deadlines as agreed.
• Track competitor activities, act upon customer insights and market intelligence to deliver winning product onto the marketplace
• Ensure that supplier contracts are negotiated at rates that meet market demand and customer expectations in order to meet gross profit targets.
• Manage product price and promotion campaign during product life cycle.
• Ensure that Sales/Trade and merchandise teams fully briefed on new products and fully aligned on all items/SKUs/design carried on for each specific distribution channels.
• Working closely with demand planning and sale teams for the accurate forecast/volume ordered.
• In Corporate with procurement team to ensure they proceed the shipment on time.
• Prepare and conduct monthly sale performance review with Sale, Trade Marketing & Merchandise teams to ensure enough MOH stock and propose promotion support if needed for slow moving items.
• Hit all production deadlines in timely manner to ensure optimized speed to market
• Ensure all deadlines achieved.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in commerce or comparable is needed
• Master and or any other further qualification in supply chain/ procurement is appreciated
• Previous 3+ years’ experience on purchasing/procurement in FMCG company or merchandizing in a Retail company
• Have knowledge about market and consumer
• Perform excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team.
• Must be have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings
• Detail orientated, production process knowledge & negotiation skill
• Good knowledge of word, excel, and power point
• English fluency is an advantage.
• Problem-solving and Time management skill.
• Self-motivated approach to work and highly organized.
• Highly motivated and results orientated individual. Flexible, capable of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.